Neon clothes re-appeared on the scene last summer and this style’s bright hues haven’t seem to lose their glow yet . From many shades of neon green, fuschia pink, and bright blues, I can’t get enough of it, especially when it’s styled right. I’ve always been a colorful girl in my style. However, I got away from wearing bright colors to look a little more “polished” as I got older, and now I’m wondering why I ever stopped. Whether you’re a girl who likes to play with colors are not, I’ll give you ‘5 Reasons You Need Neon Clothes in Your Wardrobe This Winter’.
5 Reasons to Buy Neon Clothes
- Stay on trend: if you care about staying trendy and stylish, this is one of those trends you need to try before it’s over with. Just look at how fun and cool it looks on your favorite fashionista. I can see this trend very well staying here all 2019 so you have time to dip your feet in the water before it turns cold.
- Try something new: you know I’m always pushing ya’ll to step outside of your style comfort zones, and this is no different. Don’t be afraid to add that pop of color to your wardrobe to add character and texture. This year is all about getting comfortable with the uncomfortable.
- Style Versatility: I can’t count on my fingers how many different ways I’ve seen neon outfits put together so stylishly that it made me run out to get something, hence this post. Whether its, neon dresses, suits, sweaters, biker shorts, and even shoes, you can’t go wrong with whatever way you style it up and combine the different colors.
- Stand Out: yes, this is a trend that every fashionista is trying, but let’s be clear, your next door neighbor won’t be going to work in a neon suit next week. Be the trendsetter in your area and refuse to blend in. Let your style do the talking and your confidence do the walking. You’ll surely get the attention of everyone around you, so give them something stylish and chic to stare at.
- It looks bomb on melanin: have you seen how beautifully melanin skin has popped out against these loud bright colors? It’s such a gorgeous combination that I literally stan. If nothing else persuades you, let this fact be the deciding factor. Gone are the days of people saying, “she’s too dark to wear that color”, and now it’s “that color is beautiful with her dark skin”. So just try it!
Neon Clothes Outfits Inspo
I wanted to give ya’ll some more inspiration that I’ve curated from Pinterest that should get your wheels turning. See below:OPEN GALLERY
Thanks for reading!
This year, try to experiment with different trends to see which stick for you each season. Who knows, you may update your personal style. Just have fun with it and be confident in it. You know confidence goes a long way. Leave a comment below to let me know if you’ll try this color this season!
As always it’s a pleasure to share and create with you! Until next time
SLAY STYLISHLY, xoxo