Now, that we are literally a week away from Christmas and most of the shopping has been done. I wanted to bring to you last minute shoppers, like myself, the ultimate last minute gift guide for her under $100. So, let’s jump right into these fantastic gift ideas. There will be affiliate links used throughout this post, and I may receive a commission on everything you buy. Happy Shopping!
1. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE SHOE LOVER
Nothing says “I want you to be fashionable” more than a pair of stylish shoes. Think winter time slay with some nice animal print boots or a nice comfortable pump to go with anything. Amazon Fashion has you covered with so many styles to choose from that are all super affordable, and cute! Most ideas from this gift guide will be from Amazon Fashion due to their fast two-day shipping for all of my Prime Members, which will get to you just in time for the holiday!
2. GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR ATHLETIC FRIEND
At least all of us have that one fit friend, who is a gym fiend and has the banging body to show for it. She can never have too many workout clothes, and that’s where you come in! Buy her some comfortable tights that’ll show off how toned her legs are, or a cozy sweatshirt that will help her sweat during the workout and keep her warm in the cold winter months. Or, if you don’t have an athletic friend, then let this be your incentive to buy some workout clothes, and get yourself fit for all of 2019.
3. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE BEATY GURU
If she’s anything like me, and can never have enough makeup, she’ll love you for life for getting her anything off this list. Makeup isn’t always the most cost-efficient, and that’s why these gift ideas under $100 are just priceless. Whether she needs to stock up on her Fenty Beauty Foundation, or mask with an overnight mask from Origins, either way, she needs it all. Shop the products below for the perfect beauty gift.
4. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE HOMEBODY
Sometimes she just wants to chill at home, eat popcorn and watch love stories. A girl could only hope, right? Well if you have a friend that’s always stuck to the couch, then there’s no need for her not to look good while doing so. That’s where you come in with the perfect loungewear for her to just kick back and relax in while looking stylish.
5. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE FASHIONABLY LATE
“I’ll be down in 10 minutes!” Do you happen to always show up to your friend’s house on time, and she yells this same line at least three times before she’s ready to walk out the door? I know I’m guilty of being that friend, so maybe these gifts would be perfect for me to buy myself. Lol! Don’t worry, these gifts will be an easy reminder to that friend to be out the door pronto!
6. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE WORKING MOM
Having to work 7-8 hour shifts a day, and still tend to the little ones when she’s home can be so exhausting for the working mom. Sometimes, she just wants to kick back and relax without lifting a finger when she’s home. That’s why getting her these gifts will not only show that you’re thinking about her, but also that you care about her well being and mental health. Sometimes, she just needs a breather, and that’s where you come in to give her a breath of fresh air with these gift ideas below. These gifts were inspired by NotJessFashion.com.
- Amazon House Cleaning Services: give mom a helping hand by hiring a professional to keep the house spic and span. You’ll help her save time, and relax knowing that the house is tidy and comfortable.
- Acupuncture Mat & Pillow Set: she’s already running 100 miles per hour. Help take some stress off of her back by gifting her this set. It truly relieves the stress and will have her body feeling rejuvenated.
- Wine Set: Nothing says “relax” more than a glass of wine after a long, stressful day and buying mom a wine set gets her one step closer to unwinding. With this set, she has everything she needs to just pop open a bottle and enjoy!
- Yumble: Sometimes, she just doesn’t have time to cook. But, that doesn’t mean that she wants to sacrifice quality food for time. That’s where Yumble comes to the rescue! The kids can have an already prepared healthy meal, and mom can enjoy the rest of her night knowing that the kids are full.
7. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE STAY AT HOME MOM
There’s always this misconception that the stay at home mom has all the time in the world to take care of the baby all day, clean up, get things done and still be a loving significant other. Take it from me, that is far from the truth. Although we absolutely love being home with our kiddos, it can be very overwhelming when there’s no time for ourselves to get what we want to do done. No complaints, just facts. After all of that, sometimes we just want to feel appreciated for all that we do! That’s why these gifts, will not only remind her of her brilliance, it’ll also remind her that you get it and that in itself matters so much more than you know.
- Knock Knock What I Love About Mom Fill In Journal: nothing warms a mom’s heart more than knowing she’s appreciated. This journal will make her long day seem worth it, and let her know that she’s doing everything right.
- Positive Affirmation Cards for Mom: sometimes she needs to be reminded just how great she is, and these cards will do just that. Let her know that she’s the best person for the job with these daily affirmation cards so that she can feel confident and great about being a mother.
- Because Mommin Aint Easy Wine Glass: Let’s be clear, the same thing that goes for a working mom also goes for a stay at home mom. Sometimes, she needs to relax and be reminded that although it’s not always easy, she got this! This wine glass is perfect for that reminder.
- Vacuum Cleaner: If it’s one thing I know a stay at home mom hates, it’s a filthy carpet. Especially when there’s a toddler who has to walk all over it. Making sure she has a vacuum cleaner handy for times when feeding the baby and crumbs hit the carpet, or that there’s no dust to make the baby catch a sinus infection from crawling on the carpet, gives mom peace of mind.
8. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE BOSS LADY
9. GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR PREGNANT FRIEND
If you don’t think your pregnant friend needs all of the love, attention, and support that you can give her, then you’re absolutely wrong. Take it from a mother who’s nine months postpartum. That was the most emotionally unstable time in my life, where my limbs ached all the time and breathing was a feat. Giving her these gifts will tell her that you see all that she’s going through to bring this beautiful baby in the world and that you want to help make the process as easy and as smooth as possible. She’ll probably cry because pregnancy equals an emotional wreck. But, they’d be tears of joy and happiness for having a friend as thoughtful as you!
10. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE CLASSIC STYLER
Most of the time, she just likes to be simple and cute! She’s not too extra in her style and will make sure her wardrobe is as minimalist as possible. With these gift ideas, you can’t possibly go wrong.
11. GIFT GUIDE FOR THE STREET STYLER
She’s your everyday slayer that likes to make an entrance when she comes through! You know her all to well to know that heads turn when she’s in any room, and her style is never dull. These pieces are sure to up her street style game to the next level for Winter, and she’ll be so lucky to have you as a friend!
THANKS FOR READING!
I hope this gift guide helps you pick the perfect gift for that special girl in your life, or for yourself! I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Let me know if you will be purchasing any of these last-minute gifts, and if you want to see another gift guide like this in the future! Read the previous blog post here “How To Wear and Mix Animal Prints for the Holidays”.
As always, it’s a pleasure speaking to you and until next time!